Friday, March 7, 2014

A Possible Blog Update



~ Hello! This is going to be a quick post regarding a possible update for this Blog. I'm currently still adjusting the whole set up of the Blog and I thought it might be interesting to add some music on a little playlist somewhere for everyone's use. But that depends on two things.

1.) I can or can't manage to make the playlist.

2.) Popular Vote decides weather or not  I should do the music idea. So basically. Leave comments below telling me weather you want to see a playlist with music (most likely from certain games) or not.

As well, I've been playing with some other things on my Blog such as the wallpaper and a new header. I'm not sure how long I'll leave it up. But tell me what you all think.

Also, please note that your comments will be moderated by me so they wont show up instantly. ~

~Sincerely, Umbra...

P.S Check out my House on Paige's Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment