Monday, March 3, 2014

Introduction:



~  Hello. I'm Umbra; and I've recently created this Blog for one purpose. I wanted to share my Stories, Artwork, Ideals, and Adventures. Now I know it may not be of importance to all of you about what I do in my life. But! There's another reason I created this Blog. It's not only for me but it's for you. The Creative and Gaming Community. I wanted to create something where everyone could converse about their own adventures. And so, I hope everyone does contribute their daily adventures, artwork, stories, etc. ~

~Sincerely, Umbra...


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deathdragon1254, I wanna see artwork lol I love art

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay. I'll definitely do some. I'll just need time.

      Delete
  3. :D welcome to the blogging community and i hope you enjoy your stay :D and can't wit for your other post :D

    ~Arthur

    ReplyDelete