Sunday, March 9, 2014

My Artwork...

~ Hello, I'm going to showcase two pieces of artwork that I've created on my computer. I hope you like them, it was my first time drawing on a computer after all...


 
 
This is my first drawing on the computer. I call her Celeste. She will be playing a role in my upcoming story. But at the moment not an important one nor will she be mentioned a lot...
 
 
 
This is Veneficus. He's a Dragon Sorcerer.  He will be playing a major part in the story. But the question is; will he be a Friend...or a Foe? I'd also like to note that this drawing is incomplete and that I'm working on him still. He should be complete soon and I'll post the final copy most likely in this post as well. So check back whenever you can...
 
((Continued))
 
 
 
This is Veneficus (Completed). I will showcase the Photoshoped version of Celeste and him below...
 
 
 
Veneficus (Photoshoped)
 
 
This is my third edited drawing of Celeste. I added the background that's currently being used on my blog behind her as well as some edited clouds from various Wizard101 and Pirate101 commercials and from Zeus' Natural Attack scenario.

 
This is the Original version of Celeste before I edited her.
 


 
 
Well, that's all for now. Farewell.
 
~Sincerely, Umbra...
 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment